瀏覽單個文章
艾克萊爾
Master Member

艾克萊爾的大頭照

加入日期: Aug 2004
您的住址: 「 」
文章: 2,489
不這樣切保不住I9這個級別的立足點,等於公告自家沒有與對手R9同級的產品

不過有得評測網站有說這代I9穩定性還有點問題,測試中偶而會卡住或崩潰(在I7跟I5上沒發生)

在該評測媒體反應回去後,INTEL表示知道這個問題,目前正在重現跟調整中
https://www.anandtech.com/show/1649...11700k-11600k/5

It is worth noting that in our testing we had some issues with platform stability with our Core i9 processor. Personally, across two boards and several BIOS revisions, I would experience BSODs in high memory use cases. Gavin, our motherboard editor, was seeing lockups during game tests with his Core i9 on one motherboard, but it worked perfectly with a second. We’ve heard about issues of other press seeing lockups, with one person going through three motherboards to find stability. Conversations with an OEM showcased they had a number of instability issues running at default settings with their Core i9 processors.

The exact nature of these issues is unknown. One of my systems refused to post with 4x32 GB of memory, only with 2x32 GB of memory. Some of our peers that we’ve spoken to have had zero problems with any of their systems. For us, our Core i7 and Core i5 were absolutely fine. I have a second Core i9 processor here which is going through stability tests as this review goes live, and it seems to be working so far, which might point that it is a silicon/BIOS issue, not a memory issue.

Edit: As I was writing this, the second Core i9 crashed and restarted to desktop.

We spoke to Intel about the problem, and they acknowledged our information, stating:

We are aware of these reports and actively trying to reproduce these issues for further debugging.

Some motherboard vendors are only today putting out updated BIOSes for Intel’s new turbo technology, indicating that (as with most launches) there’s a variety of capability out there. Seeing some of the comments from other press in their reviews today, we’re sure this isn’t an isolated incident; however we do expect this issue to be solved.

ぶ(∀゚ )人(゚∀&#65439人( ゚&#8704人(∀゚ )人(゚∀&#65439人( ゚&#8704
(↑一個因為疫情影響導致工作超閒不知做啥好的傢伙↑)
舊 2021-03-31, 02:18 PM #11
回應時引用此文章
艾克萊爾離線中