PCDVD數位科技討論區
PCDVD數位科技討論區   註冊 常見問題 標記討論區為已讀

回到   PCDVD數位科技討論區 > 數位影音討論群組 > VIVO討論區 (數位機上盒)
帳戶
密碼

回應

主題工具
cloud369

加入日期: Aug 2001
文章: 1,421
之前有用了一下
靜態畫面真的很乾淨雜訊很少,YC分離效果也不錯

不過動態畫面無論體育台還是電影動作片,幾乎都拖著相當長的『殘像』,看起來會很辛苦

應該是NR預設太高所致的現象,PVR沒有可以自行設定的選項,這點有點可惜
看新版PVR會不會增加更多自訂選項
(EX:NR自行調整、各台微調...等)

舊 2007-03-02, 02:12 PM #11
回應時引用此文章
cloud369離線中  
DarkEleven
Power Member

DarkEleven的大頭照

加入日期: May 2004
您的住址: 台北
文章: 597
引用:
作者cloud369
之前有用了一下
靜態畫面真的很乾淨雜訊很少,YC分離效果也不錯

看新版PVR會不會增加更多自訂選項

請問M800動態模糊的情形有PVR3000那麼嚴重嗎?

大致上來說兩張都不錯

只不過一張是硬壓一張軟壓...

好難決定要買哪一張!

順便問一下PVR3000有什麼功能是M800沒有的 !?

舊 2007-03-02, 03:42 PM #12
回應時引用此文章
DarkEleven離線中  
MCE2005
Major Member

加入日期: Sep 2004
文章: 149
過來人的經驗,, 買硬壓的比較好 ~
舊 2007-03-02, 04:10 PM #13
回應時引用此文章
MCE2005離線中  
天生散人
Amateur Member

天生散人的大頭照

加入日期: Jan 2002
文章: 42
方便的話,是否可請 ff1073 兄放一段錄影上來參考一下。

感謝
舊 2007-03-02, 07:25 PM #14
回應時引用此文章
天生散人離線中  
BorgMu
Elite Member

加入日期: May 2002
文章: 7,865
引用:
作者ff1073
個人認為跟用什麼OS無關,既然廠商要出產品必定要在不同環境下調整到最佳狀況,所有的電子產業公司都一樣,有客訴問題一定要想辦法處理到好,應該避免牽拖,在這裡很常見到一種現象,賣給台灣人大陸人就可以隨便,日本人老歪就要歸毛一點,好像老外的屁比較香,這一點很不可取,哈~扯太遠了,回到這張卡,老實說我就是要故意抓這種動態的圖,化妝品****、談話節目、動畫等這類較靜態節目就看不出畫質好壞,老實說要我抓的像M800那樣美美的畫面我也可以用這張卡做的到(個人除了幫公司買過兩顆Compro U700,其他產品都沒用過),其實小健兄可以不用擔心,這張卡錄影畫質是我用過三張硬壓卡中最好的,我相信那個模糊狀況可以透過軟體改善,而不是卡本身的問題

但是這點有個問題,就我個人上次實測的結果,在 VISTA 的 MCE 底下,這張卡的畫面表現真的很不盡理想,跟用 PVR2 的時候可以說是差上一個層級,而且 H900 一樣呈現出這種問題,在 MCE 底下你會自問,這真的是 H900嗎? Compro的產品?
後來我跟其他大大詢問後,結論是這種問題應該是 MCE 沒有對這些電視卡最佳化的結果,所以怪到廠商身上似乎有點非戰之罪.
舊 2007-03-02, 08:20 PM #15
回應時引用此文章
BorgMu離線中  
tw1965
Master Member

加入日期: Jun 2003
文章: 1,593
CX23416和CX23418的硬壓MPEG2 Encoder都沒有做DeInterlacing. 所以DeInterlacing要在MPEG2 Decoder做.
Vista Media Center 內建的MPEG2 Decoder沒有將DeInterlacing做好.
可以用 Vista Media Center Decoder utility 更改 Media Center MPEG2 Decoder :
http://mediacenterexpert.blogspot.c...er-utility.html

如果是MCE2005, 用Windows XP Video Decoder Checkup Utility 更改 Media Center MPEG2 Decoder :
http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net/DECCHECK.exe

此文章於 2007-03-02 09:30 PM 被 tw1965 編輯.
舊 2007-03-02, 09:28 PM #16
回應時引用此文章
tw1965離線中  
tw1965
Master Member

Deinterlacing : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinterlacing
What is Deinterlacing? Facts, solutions, examples : http://www.100fps.com/
舊 2007-03-02, 09:32 PM #17
回應時引用此文章
tw1965離線中  
tw1965
Master Member

Windows Media Center 文件 :
http://download.microsoft.com/downl...4b45/MCEVid.doc
引用:
作者MCEVid.doc
Recommendations for the Best Viewing Experience
Video quality from graphics hardware is largely determined by the capabilities and quality of the hardware and the device driver. To troubleshoot video quality problems that may be caused by the graphics hardware device driver, review the following points:
• Check that video acceleration is enabled in the display driver.
To check hardware acceleration, run a utility such as MCDiag or the Microsoft® DirectX® Diagnostic Viewer (DXDiag) that reports support for DirectX Video Acceleration (DirectX VA). These utilities are included with DirectX 9.0.
• Optimize for improved video rendering frame rate by taking advantage of the DeinterlaceBltEx extension to DirectX VA.
The DeinterlaceBltEx call enables more efficient use of the graphics hardware so that deinterlacing and subpicture blending can be performed with a single driver call.
• Confirm video headroom and toeroom are preserved with proper colorspace conversion.
Play test material found on DVDs, such as the Avia Guide to Home Theater or THX Optimizer in Media Center, and look for all gray values present in the brightness and contrast tests. Graphics hardware with an incorrect colorspace conversion will result in the end user not being able to discern the entire test pattern on these DVDs.
• Verify that the deinterlacing is not degrading image quality by comparing the various deinterlace modes supported by the driver.
Graphics drivers can expose more than one hardware deinterlacing mode. The deinterlacing mode used by Microsoft® Windows® XP Media Center Edition is controlled by the following registry key:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\
Media Center\Service\Video\Deinterlace Technology

Setting a value of 0x1F causes Media Center video to be deinterlaced with the equivalent of a bob algorithm. Setting the value to the default value of 0x7F enables adaptive deinterlacing for video in Media Center, if it is supported by the display driver and graphics accelerator. Currently, end users do not have access to this setting through the Media Center user interface.
Often the best analysis of deinterlacing quality can be found by using reference video material and performing competitive analysis across a variety of graphics platforms to determine which offers the result with the fewest visual artifacts and the most appealing image.

http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/tutorial/bitrate.html
舊 2007-03-02, 09:44 PM #18
回應時引用此文章
tw1965離線中  
tw1965
Master Member

Windows Media Center LiveTV Quality - A Fix?
http://thegreenbutton.com/forums/4/...ShowThread.aspx
引用:
作者erdaka
I've been messing around with MCE and iv managed to get digital quality for Live TV and Recordings. Now because not everyone has the same system specs, these settings may not work for everyone. I'm currently using a Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150MCE and i highly recommend this capture card. I've used an all-in-wonder card in the past which uses software encoding and it doesn't even come close to the video quality of a hardware encoding capture card.

First off, before you make any changes to your system, do yourself a favor and make a backup. I use Acronis True Image, and it has never let me down. Using windows System Restore just doesn't cut it.

If you aren't using InterVideo as your DVD Decoder, go get it now. It comes with WinDVD and i highly recommend you get the Platinum version. Then make sure you’re using it as you default video decoder using Microsoft’s "Video Decoder Checkup Utility". Also another tip, if your updating your video decoder i recommend you uninstall any previous versions and run a registry cleaner before installing the latest version.

With regards to motion blurring and choppiness. To fix this problem i enabled DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA) and Hardware Motion Compensation (HWMC) through the registry. These settings seem to be apart of the video decoder, and i've read that not all video cards support these settings.

Here are my registry settings:
note* you'll have to restart your computer before any registry changes take effect.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\InterVideo\Common\VideoDec]
"DsContinuousRate"=dword:00000001
"DXVA"=dword:00000001
"HWMC"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\InterVideo\Common\VideoDec]
"DXVA"=dword:00000001
"HWMC"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\InterVideo\MCE\VideoDec]
"Dxva"=dword:00000001

Try these settings, they should make a difference. Aslo make sure "DsContinuousRate" is set to 1 or the video will stick when ff and rw'ing. The settings above seem to work just fine.

Here's my EncodingQuality settings:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Media Center\Service\Recording]
"EncodingQuality" 3000000, 4500000, 6000000, 8500000

Here are some other Hauppauge WinTV settings that make a nice difference. The first thing you want to do is add the below "HcwSaveEncoderSettings" to your registry. This will allow the below settings to save after you restart your computer. After you add this to your registry restart your computer before making any further changes.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\hcwPP2\DriverData]
"HcwSaveEncoderSettings"=dword:00000001

Now that your settings will save you can use GraphEdit to make some changes. Using GraphEdit, go to: Graph > Insert Filters > Multiplexer Devices > Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI II Encoder and Insert Filter. Then right click on the filter and select properties. Under the "Hauppauge ECP Video" tab change the Bitrate Average to "6000", the Peak to "12000" and P Spacing to "1". Then under the "Dynamic Noise Reduction" tab i changed the "Temporal Static Level" to 0. Try changing this to something between 0 and 3, so see what looks best for your system.

You can also adjust the sharpness of you Hauppauge WinTV card, although i find the default setting is fine. With the current drivers the default settings is 4.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\hcwPP2\DriverData]
"HcwSharpness"= "4" note* the default setting may be different.

Okay one more setting, search through your registry for "DefAvgBitRate". Increasing the Decimal value for this registry setting seems to make a big difference in picture quality. The default settings is something like "20000000", try settings this value to "85000000" or even higher. I've actually set this value to as high as "850000000" count the zeros, and the picture quality got significantly better. I suggest trying to find the highest value your computer will handle without any problems.

I hope this helps some of you out there. I can now watch Live TV and Recordings on a 57" HDTV without any noticeable loss of quality. Here's a screenshot.

舊 2007-03-02, 09:52 PM #19
回應時引用此文章
tw1965離線中  
u892

加入日期: Feb 2004
文章: 1,063
引用:
作者cloud369
之前有用了一下
靜態畫面真的很乾淨雜訊很少,YC分離效果也不錯

看新版PVR會不會增加更多自訂選項

可以放段影片來看看嗎? 是只要動作比較大就會有殘影嗎?
如果用自家的播放軟體動態畫面會殘影到很容易察覺出來,
不知道是否麗台為了濾除雜訊,而將軟體內部設定的noise reduction開很大?
這樣來說,只是反效果,因為有好就有壞,濾的越乾淨,殘影越嚴重,
NR這項功能雖然有,但還是讓消費者自行調整,建議廠商不要雞婆,
請像康博一樣,把NR值放出來給消費者自行調整,這樣會好一些,
這樣看來麗台有在自家軟體設定少部分的NR效果,
那之前的截圖測試就不具參考效利了,因為誰NR開的大,誰雜訊少,但是誰的殘影就多
舊 2007-03-02, 11:46 PM #20
回應時引用此文章
u892離線中  

回應

POPIN
主題工具

發表文章規則