¥[¤J¤é´Á: Jun 2002
±zªº¦í§}: Wild Wild West
¤å³¹: 328
¤Þ¥Î:
Originally posted by °²­±V3
¤£¤p¤ß¦h«ö¡K
¨º´N´£¤@¨Ç°ÝÃD¦n¤F
Ãö©ó¾Ô°«³¡¥÷¡A¨º°¦¤p¤M¦³®É§Ú¥i¥H¥Î¥X¡u¥Û¤Æ¡vªº¥\¯à
¦ý³£¬O¤£¤p¤ß«ö¥X¨Óªº¡A¤£ª¾¥¿½T¨Ï¥Î®É¾÷¬°¦ó?
¥t¥~¹CÀ¸ªº·s³Ð·N"®É¤§¬â"¡A¾Ú»¡ÁÙ¦³«Ü¦h¤£¦Pªº®É¶¡¥\¯à(¼È°±¡BºC°Ê§@¡K)
§Ú³£¤w¸gª±¨ì30%¤F¤]¤£ª¾¸Ó¦p¦ó¨Ï¥Î¡K(§Ú¥u·|­Ë¦^¦Ó¤w )

¥i°Ñ¦ÒCD2,¦³ªþ¦¹¹CÀ¸ªº»¡©ú®ÑÀÉ°Ú(manual.pdf, 12 pages)
ª½±µ¦b¥úºÐ¤W,©Îinstall¤§«á¤]¥i¦b¹CÀ¸¦w¸Ë¥Ø¿ý¤¤§ä¨ì¦¹ÀÉ,
¸Ì­±¼gªºÁٺ⧹¾ã,¤£¿ù°Õ(¹ï¦¹Ãþ°Ê§@¹CÀ¸¨Ó»¡)...

®e§Ú°½Ãi¤@¤U,¥H¤Ucopy¥X³¡¥÷¤º®e...(¥D­n¬O°w¹ï§Aªº°ÝÃD°Õ)

The Dagger of Time
============
Whoever holds the Dagger of Time gains extraordinary powers to bend and control the fabric of Time itself, by using up the Sands within.

Powers of the Dagger of Time

The Power of Revival (Rewind): Allows you to undo your mistakes - even your own death - by travelling back in time up to 10 seconds.

The Power of Delay (Slow Motion): Slows down time for everyone around you, giving you a slight but important edge in combat.

The Power of Restraint (Freeze): Stops time for a targeted enemy, allowing you to dispatch him or her with impunity.

The Power of Haste (Mega-Freeze): Stops time for the entire world, allowing you to wreak havoc on all your enemies at will.

The Power of Destiny (Visions): Allows you to behold startling visions of the future.

Using the Dagger
To use the powers of the Dagger, you need to have sand in the Dagger.

Power of Revival
The first power of the Dagger. Press and hold Rewind (R) to turn back time.
When you reach safety, release Rewind (R) to resume play. Each rewind uses up 1 Sand Tank.

Retrieve Sand
Refill Sand Tanks by retrieving sand from defeated Sand Creatures or loose Sand Clouds. Press the Use Dagger button (E) to retrieve sand. Each retrieval fills one Sand Tank.
The Dagger can gain additional powers throughout the course of gameplay.
The more you use the Dagger, the more powerful it becomes.

(¤ÓªøµLªk¤@¦¸post,Äò¤U½g...)

ÂÂ 2003-11-30, 09:37 PM #21
¦^À³®É¤Þ¥Î¦¹¤å³¹
cabaretÂ÷½u¤¤  
cabaret
Advance Member

cabaretªº¤jÀY·Ó

±zªº¦í§}: Wild Wild West
¤å³¹: 328
(©Ó¤W½g...)

The Prince's Attacks
====================

Basic Moves (°ò¥»°Ê§@)
-----------

Attack (Sword)
Use the Movement keys (WASD) to move toward the enemy; then press Sword attack (Left click) to strike with your sword. Your sword can hurt Sand Creatures, but to finish them off, you need to use the Dagger.

Retrieve Sand (Dagger)
When you have knocked down a Sand Creature with repeated sword strikes, press Use Dagger (E) to strike with the Dagger and retrieve its Sands of Time. This destroys the enemy for good and also refills one Sand Tank.

Multi-Enemy combat
When surrounded by many enemies, use the Movement keys ( WASD) to target a particular enemy. It is not necessary to turn to face the enemy before you attack. For example, to retrieve sand from an enemy behind you, simply press the appropriate Movement key ( WASD) toward the enemy and immediately press Use Dagger (E). The agile Prince will do the rest.

Block
Press and hold Special action (Right Click) to block. For as long you hold Special action (Right mouse button), your sword will deflect all enemy attacks from all directions. Later in the game, you may encounter enemies powerful enough to break your block.

Advanced Attacks (¶i¶¥§ðÀ»)
----------------

Vaulting Attack
Push the appropriate Movement key (WASD) to target your enemy; then press Jump (Space Bar) to vault over him. as you start your descent, press Sword attack (Left Click) to strike the enemy from behind. Later in the game, you may encounter enemies that can counter your Vaulting Attacks.

Vaulting Attack + Retrieve
Follow up a successful vaulting attack by pressing Use Dagger (E) to do a quick retrieve and destroy the enemy.

Wall Rebound Attacks
When fighting near a wall, you can use the walls for rebound attacks. Point the Movement keys (WASD) toward the wall and press Jump +Sword attack to launch a rebound attack straight at the enemy, or Jump + Jump to rebound and jump over the enemy's head.

Counter-Attack
Press and hold Special action (Right Click) to block, wait until your enemy strikes... and then press Sword attack (Left Click) to launch a devastating counter-attack. This takes a bit of practice, but if properly executed, you can floor enemies with a single blow. Later in the game, you may encounter enemies that can counter your Counter-Attacks.

Counter-Retrieve
Press and hold Special action (Right Click) to block... then, at the moment your foe strikes, press Use Dagger (E) to do a quick retrieve and destroy the enemy.

Power Attacks (±j¤O§ðÀ»)
-------------
The following attacks will become available once the Dagger grows its first Power Tank. The more you retrieve sand over the course of the game, the more Power Tanks you can get.

Slow Motion
(Needs one full Power Tank)
Tap Rewind (R) briefly to go into slow motion. This gives you an advantage over your enemies.

Freeze and Slice
(Needs one full Power Tank)
Press Use Dagger (E) to strike an enemy with the Dagger. This will freeze him in time. Then, while he is at your mercy, Sword attack + Sword attack to set up and slice your foe in half, destroying him utterly without needing to do a retrieve.

Mega-Freeze
When you have grown a full complement of Power Tanks, this gives you the ability to go into hyper-speed, stopping all your enemies. Mega-Freeze consumes all your Power Tanks... but in the right situation, it is worth it! Press and hold the Right Click and Rewind (R) for the Mega-Freeze. Use the Movement keys (WASD) to target enemies; then Sword attack + Sword attack to finish each one off in turn.

ÂÂ 2003-11-30, 09:40 PM #22
¦^À³®É¤Þ¥Î¦¹¤å³¹
cabaretÂ÷½u¤¤  
Lin XX
Power Member

¥[¤J¤é´Á: Jul 2000
±zªº¦í§}: taipei
¤å³¹: 673
¦U¦ì¥ÎNVÅã¥dªºª±®a­Ì¡A¨º¤ë¥ú§ë®g¦bµ¡¤á¤U¨Óªº¥ú¼v¡A¯à¤£¯à¹³¶¡¿Ò¹CÀ¸¨º¼Ë¡A§ë®g¦b¥D¨¤¨­¤W§r¡H
³o¹CÀ¸»s§@¤p²Õ¦P¶¡¿Ò¹CÀ¸¤@¼Ë¡A¨º¼Ëªº§Þ³N¦pªG¤£¥Î¦bªi´µ¤ý¤l-®É¤§¬â¡A¹ê¦b«Ü¥i±¤¡A§Ú¥ÎR9700P¬O¬Ý¤£¨ì³oºØ¯S®Ä¡C

³Ìªñ±µÄ²´X­Ó¥HDX9¬°¥Dªº¹CÀ¸¡A¤@¨Çµe­±®ÄªG¯uªº³B²z±o¬Û·í¦n¡A¹³¬O´º²`ªº¼Ò½k¡A¥ú¼vªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡A´X¥G¤£¶}AA¡BAF¡A³£Åý¤HÆg¹Ä¡C­Y¦h¸I´X­Ó¹³ªi´µ¤ý¤l¡BNFS-U³oºØµØÄR¹CÀ¸¡Aµ¥¨ìDOOM3©ÎHL2¥X¤ù¡A¹ïµe­±ªºÅå³ß«×¡A¥i¯à´N¤£¹³´X­Ó¤ë«e¡A­è¬Ý¨ì®É¨º¼Ëªº·P°Ê¤F¡C
PowerColor R9700 PRO
ª÷¤h¹yDDR400-512*2 (Âù³q¹D)
Segate SATA 120GB*2 (RAID0)
®üÃý 350W
BenQ W800A
¦B¤s¬ü¤H+12CM®°+8CM®°*4

-------------------------------
P4-2.53G(oc2.81)
EPOX 4PEA+
GeForce 2 GTS
³Ð¨£DDR333 512*1 256*2
Segate 30G+80G
Pioneer DVD-ROM+Lite-ON 1610b CD-RW
ÅK¥ÒªZ¤h 450W
600¤¸¾÷´ß+8CM®°*3
ÂÂ 2003-11-30, 09:51 PM #23
¦^À³®É¤Þ¥Î¦¹¤å³¹
Lin XXÂ÷½u¤¤  
hcg
Major Member

¥[¤J¤é´Á: Dec 2001
¤å³¹: 149
¾Ú »¡
¸Ì­±¤]¦³ªi´µ¤ý¤l¤@¡A¤G¥N³á¡A±ø¥ó¬O¦b33%®É§ä¨ì¬Y­ÓÁôÂóB´N¯à¶}±Ò
¦³¦bª±ªº¤H¯d·N¤@¤U§a
ÂÂ 2003-11-30, 10:05 PM #24
¦^À³®É¤Þ¥Î¦¹¤å³¹
hcgÂ÷½u¤¤  
pool
Basic Member

¥[¤J¤é´Á: Feb 2002
¤å³¹: 18
Unhappy

¤Þ¥Î:
Originally posted by hcg
¾Ú »¡
¸Ì­±¤]¦³ªi´µ¤ý¤l¤@¡A¤G¥N³á¡A±ø¥ó¬O¦b33%®É§ä¨ì¬Y­ÓÁôÂóB´N¯à¶}±Ò
¦³¦bª±ªº¤H¯d·N¤@¤U§a

¬Ý XBOX ¸ò PS2 ªº§ð²¤ùجO¦³´£¨ì³o­Ó¦a¤è¡A¦ý¬O§Ú§ä¤F¥b¤Ñ´N¬O§ä¤£¨ì¡A¥u¦n©ñ±ó¡Aµ¥¬Ý¥H«á¦³¨S¦³ crack ©Î patch

¥Ø«eª±¨ì AT LAST WE'RE HERE! (81%)¡A³oÃö¤°»ò¾÷Ãö¤]¨S¦³¡A´N¬O¤@­Ó«Ü¤pªºªÅ¶¡¤¤¡A¤£°±ªº¦³¼Ä¤H¥X²{¡A¦Ó¥B¤@¦¸¥|°¦¡A¦UºØ¬õ¡B´Ä¡BÂŦ⪺³£¦³¡A¤@ÃäÁÙ­n«OÅ@¤½¥D¡A¥´¨ì¤â³£µo§Ý¤FÁÙ¥´¤£¹L¡A¯u¬O¦³°÷ooxxªº

¨ä¹ê³o¤@¥N¦b¾÷Ãö¤W¤£¹³¤@¡B¤G¥Nªº¾÷Ãö¨º»òÅܺA¡A¤j³¡¥÷¦³ timing ªº¾÷Ãö¨ä¹ê®É¶¡­­¨î³£ÁÙÆZÃPªº¡AÅý§AÁÙ¥i¥H¥Ç¤W¤@¡B¨â¦¸¿ù»~¡A¦Ó¥B¤@¨Ç­P©R¾÷Ãö¤]¤£·|¹³¤@¡B¤G¥N¨º¼Ë®É¶¡¨S§ì¦n¤@¦¸´N¬í±þ¡A¦A¥[¤W«á¨Ó rewind ªº¦¸¼Æ¤]·U¨Ó·U¦h¡A¥i¥HÅý§A¦³¦h try ´X¦¸ªº¾÷·|¡C

©Ò¥H§Úı±o³o¥NªºÃø«×¬O¦b¾Ô°«ªº³¡¥÷¡A§Ú¥u¯à»¡¸ò¾÷Ãö¤ñ°_¨Ó¹ê¦bÃø±o¦h¡A¦]¬°¼Ä¤H¤£°±ªº spawn¡A¸U¤@±þ¦º¼Ä¤H«á¨S¦³©Î¨Ó¤£¤Î¨ú¨Fªº¸Ü¡A¨º´N¥Õ¥´¤F¡A¦]¬°¼Ä¤H¤S·|­«¥Í¡Aµ²ªG´NÅܦ¨©ì±o«Üªø¤S¤£Â_­«ÂЪºµL·N¸q¾Ô°«¡C¦Ó¥B¾Ô°«ªº key map ¨S¦³³]©w¦n¡A¹³¬O±þ¦º¼Ä¤H«á­n¥h¨ú¨F«ö E¡Aµ²ªGÅܦ¨ Freeze ¥t¤@­Ó¼Ä¤H¡A¦]¬°¨ú¨F©M Freeze ¬O¦P¤@­ÓÁä¡A³o¼Ë¤@¨Ó¤§«e±þ¦ºªº¼Ä¤H´Nµ¥©ó°µ¥Õ¥\¤F¡A¤£¾å±o¬O¤£¬O¬G·N³o¼Ë³]­p¾ãª±®aªº¡A¤]¨S¦³¿ìªk¥t¥~«ü©w Freeze ªº key¡A¹ê¦b«Ü°Q¹½¡C¤£¹L¥u­n¾Ô°«ªºªÅ¶¡¤ñ¸û¤j¡A´N¥i¥H¥Î¥´±a¶]¥~¥[¶X»Ø³Ü¤ô¸É¦å¡A¤j³¡¥÷ªº¾Ô°«Ãö¥d¨ä¹êÁÙ¬O¤£·|¤Ó§xÃø(°£¤F¤W­±Á¿ªº¨º­Ó¶WÅܺAÃö¥H¥~)

¦Ü©ó¤@¨Ç¾Ô°«©Û¼Æ¡A¹³¬O Vault Attack, Freeze, Slow ·Pı¦b¤¤«á´Á¾Ô°«®É¤£¬O¦³«Ü¤jªº¥Î³B¡A¦]¬°¦£µÛ°k¥X¼Ä¤Hªº¥]³ò´N¤w¸g¤â¦£¸}¶Ã¤F¡A¦Ó¥B±þ¦º¼Ä¤H«áÁÙ­n«ö E ¥h¨ú¨F¡C¤×¨ä Vault Attack ÁöµM©Û¦¡«Üº}«G¤]«Ü¦n¥Î¡A¦ý¬O¹J¨ì blue ´N·|³Q¾×¤U¨Ó¡A¦Ó¥BÁÙ·|¥¢¦å¡C

¤£¹L¾ãÅé¦Ó¨¥¡A³o¤@¥N¥i¥H»¡§¹¥þ¤£­t¤@¡B¤G¥Nªi´µ¤ý¤lªº¦W¸¹¡A¥H3D§Þ³Nªí²{¥Xªi´µ¤ý¤lªº¥t¤@ºØ­·»ª¡C
ÂÂ 2003-11-30, 10:58 PM #25
¦^À³®É¤Þ¥Î¦¹¤å³¹
poolÂ÷½u¤¤  
paradise
Golden Member

¥[¤J¤é´Á: Apr 2001
¤å³¹: 2,513
¦n¹³¤j®a³£®³¨ì pc ª©¤F
§Ú³o¸ÌÁÙ¨S¬Ý¨ì ¤j·§§Ö¥X¤F§a
ÂÂ 2003-12-01, 01:14 AM #26
¦^À³®É¤Þ¥Î¦¹¤å³¹
paradiseÂ÷½u¤¤  
addww
Major Member

¥[¤J¤é´Á: May 2002
¤å³¹: 112
¤Þ¥Î:
Originally posted by °²­±V3
¥ý¦bOPTIONùØ¿ï±±¨î
¦A¿ï¾ÜGAMEPAD(§Ñ¤FùØ­±¬O¤£¬O¥sGAMEPAD¡A¤Ï¥¿¦bKEYBOARD¿ï¶µªº¤W­±)
µM«á¦b¥kÃäªÅ¥Õ³BÂI¡u¨â¤U¡v
¹ï¡A§Ú¤@¶}©l¤]¥H¬°¤£¯à³]
µ²ªG­ì¨Ó¬O­nÂI¨â¤U¤~¥i³]©w¡K
¥Ø«eª±¨ì46%¡AÃø«×¶}©l¦³¤F¡A¸ô¤]Åܪº½ÆÂø¡A¤×¨ä¬O¼Ä¤H¶V¨Ó¶V±j
¤£¾Õ¥Î­Ë°h®É¥ú¤Î³Ü¤ô¯uªº¹L¤£¤F
²{¦b¾Ô°«¶}©lªº²Ä¤@¥ó¨Æ´N¬O¥ý§ä¤ô¦b­þùØ¡K

§Úªº¤]¬O¤£¯à³]©w...«ö¨â¤U¤]¨S¥Î....¦b¨ä¥Lgame³£¨Ï¥Î¥¿±`

¥u·|¥X²{z axis(+)...¯u¬O...

Ãø¤£¦¨¯uªº­n¥ÎÁä½L¶Ü??
HD ¡G WD 80G 8MB
VGA¡G MSI TI4200 4X 64MB
SOUND CARD :Audigy ES
ÂÂ 2003-12-01, 01:38 AM #27
¦^À³®É¤Þ¥Î¦¹¤å³¹
addwwÂ÷½u¤¤  
pool
Basic Member

¥[¤J¤é´Á: Feb 2002
¤å³¹: 18
¤Þ¥Î:
Originally posted by addww

Ãø¤£¦¨¯uªº­n¥ÎÁä½L¶Ü??

Áä½L¨ä¹ê¨S¨º»òÃø¥Î¡A±`¥ÎªºÁ䤣¹L´N¨º´X­Ó¡A
ªá¤@¨Ç®É¶¡¾AÀ³´N¥i¥H¤F¡A¹ï±`ª±FPSªº¤H¨Ó»¡À³¸ÓÆZ®e©öªº§a

­è¤~²×©ó¥´¹L¨º¶WÅܺAÃö AT LAST WE'RE HERE!
³stry¤F§Ö20¦¸¤~Åý§Ú¹®­Æ¥´¹L¡AªGµMÁÙ¬O±o­n¾a Mega-Freeze¡A
¦ý¬O­n±Ò¥Î Mega-Freeze ±o­n Sand tank & Power tank ³£¥þº¡¤~¦æ¡A
µ²ªG¦n¦º¤£¦ºªº¡A¦b«e¤@Ãö­è­è§â Sand Tank ¥[¤F¤@®æ¡A
¦ý¬O¨Ó¤£¤Î¥[ Power tank (Power tank ­n¾a±þ¼Ä¤H¥[¡A
¦Ó¥B­n¥ý¦³·sªº Sand tank ¤~¯à¥[·sªº Power tank)¡A
µ²ªG Power tank µw¬O¤Ö¤F¤@®æ¡AMega-Freeze «K¨Ï¤£¥X¨Ó

«Øij¥H«áª±¨ì³o¤@Ãöªº«e¤@Ãö A Prisoner Seeking Escape
ªº¤H¡A­n¥ýÀˬd¤@¤U Sand tank ©M Power tank ¼Æ¥Ø¬O¤£¬O¬Û¦P¡A
¦A¨M©w­n¤£­n®³ Sand Cloud¡A§K±o¨ì®É­Ô¨Ï¤£¥X Mega-Freeze
ÂÂ 2003-12-01, 03:02 AM #28
¦^À³®É¤Þ¥Î¦¹¤å³¹
poolÂ÷½u¤¤  
addww
Major Member

¥[¤J¤é´Á: May 2002
¤å³¹: 112
¤Þ¥Î:
Originally posted by addww

Ãø¤£¦¨¯uªº­n¥ÎÁä½L¶Ü??

§ä¨ì°ÝÃD¤F....´«drive´Nok¤F....¯u¬O....@@"
HD ¡G WD 80G 8MB
VGA¡G MSI TI4200 4X 64MB
SOUND CARD :Audigy ES
ÂÂ 2003-12-01, 03:16 AM #29
¦^À³®É¤Þ¥Î¦¹¤å³¹
addwwÂ÷½u¤¤  
meuro
*°±Åv¤¤*

meuroªº¤jÀY·Ó

±zªº¦í§}: ·s,¬ü¤Ö¤k¹CÀ¸À°
¤å³¹: 816
¤ñ¸û¤F´X­Óª©¥»«á...«Ü¿ò¾Ùªº
³o­Ógame¥ÑX-BOXª©¥»³Ó¥X
¦³¾÷¾¹ªº¤H¥i¥H¬Ý¬Ý.....
ÂÂ 2003-12-01, 08:40 AM #30
¦^À³®É¤Þ¥Î¦¹¤å³¹
meuroÂ÷½u¤¤  

¦^À³

POPIN
¥DÃD¤u¨ã

µoªí¤å³¹³W«h
±z¤£¥i¥Hµo°_·s¥DÃD
±z¤£¥i¥H¦^À³¥DÃD
±z¤£¥i¥H¤W¶Çªþ¥[ÀÉ®×
±z¤£¥i¥H½s¿è±zªº¤å³¹

vB ¥N½X¥´¶}
[IMG]¥N½X¥´¶}
HTML¥N½XÃö³¬

©Ò¦³ªº®É¶¡§¡¬°GMT +8¡C ²{¦bªº®É¶¡¬O07:29 AM.

vBulletin Version 3.0.1
powered_by_vbulletin 2024¡C