密碼

回應

主題工具
sarawak

sarawak的大頭照

加入日期: Aug 2001
您的住址: 台北市
文章: 1,110
移除cdrwin 5.0後不用重灌這麼嚴重啦…我也是移除後找不到光碟機,就再重開一次機就完全正常了啦!Windows不是會出現警告視窗嗎?說要再重開一次就好啦。

Cdrwin 5 我個人覺得不太好用啦!改得我一頭霧水,用起來和nero沒差多少但是功能又比nero少,還是以前的比較好用說…

舊 2002-03-30, 08:56 PM #11
回應時引用此文章
sarawak離線中  
adelies
Elite Member

adelies的大頭照

加入日期: Dec 2001
您的住址: Cape Crozier
文章: 6,122
CDRWin 5.0 不是 Golden Hawk 公司出的,是把 CDRWin 名子賣給 Disc4You (Source Code 沒賣),所以 5.0 功能與 CDRWin 4.0 完全不一樣,試用過的感覺說難聽一點,CDRWin 5.0 根本是一推屎!還是乖乖用 Nero + CDRWin 4.0 + CloneCD + DJ,超級無敵組合!

以下轉載自:CDR Soft
引用:
... If you checked CDRSoft and CDFreaks you surely know everything important about the new developements on the CDR market. The most exklusive part I can tell you: I did talk to the boss of Disc4You. Mr. Ullrich Engelmann

I didn´t tell him about my being the webmaster of CDRSoft, and so we had a nice talk. Mainly about their "new" products, and the future of CDR gernerally. The first thing I want to tell about is: CDRWin 5 Many people say it is an fake, and a sucking german CDR Site, claimed it comes from Goldenhawk. Just bullshit

The real story:

The man behind Goldenhawk (no, I won´t post his name) made a bunch of cash with his good old burning tool CDRWin. It was claimed that he uses some stolen code from a freeware CDR program, but that isn´t imoportant anymore ... As you´ve seen for yourself, the only thing changed in CDRWin the past months, was the support for new burners, and nothing else ... He has lost the intersstes for his program, and so he stoped pushing the developemnet forward. CDRWin is dead. There won´t come new features. But here we come back to Disc4You: They already distributed the program on the german market, and so they are a close partner of Goldenhawk. Since Goldenhawk doesn´t have interests in CDRWin anymore, Disc4You bought the name and started to develope CDRWin5. Since Goldenhawk didn´t sold the source code, and CDRWin is outdated, Disc4You asked the team from Padus (Disc4You distributes the Padus products in germany) for their burning engine. That is why CDRWin5 (the first version) is using the pfc.dll from the Padus DiscJuggler. Mr. Engelmann told me about Disc4You started to build up their own writing engine and so soon CDRWin5 will get the new engine from Disc4You. CDRwin v.3.8 and v.4.0 had features that are missing in v.5 of this program. Cue Sheets and some other neat features. Mr. Engelmann promised, that this features will be implemented soon again, so CDRWin5 can replace the old versions totally. Since the developement of CDRWin5 is one of the top prioritys of Disc4You there will come out new version frequently. Because of this CDRWin5 will get an auto update function soon. Till that you can check the Disc4You ftp (ftp.disc4you.de) and see on which date the file was uploaded. Yeah, so the story about CDRWin5 being developed from Goldenhawk is a fake. Goldenhawk sold the name to Disc4You and they will push the developement forward. Since they cannot use the source of CDRWin4, it will take some time till the product is back to the quality of the version from GoldenHawk, but I am pretty sure that they will gain this level pretty soon .. More to come soon

舊 2002-03-31, 03:18 AM #12
回應時引用此文章
adelies離線中  

回應

POPIN
主題工具

發表文章規則
不可以發起新主題
不可以回應主題
不可以上傳附加檔案
不可以編輯您的文章

vB 代碼打開