[簡介]

《母親愛情的限度》- Ma Mere (2004)

是一部探討 縱慾的母親,與個性陰鬱的17歲兒子,親情與愛慾交錯亂倫的禁忌故事。

故事改編自法國爭議性的哲學作家 Georges Bataille(1897-1962) 巴塔耶 的文學作品,

Wikipedia--巴塔耶 的生平資料:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Bataille

自由電子報的簡介節錄:

http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2005...e/article-5.htm

很多人知道巴塔耶是怪才。在熱鬧的巴黎文化圈,他的路數獨特,有別於當時強勢的存在主義,為傅柯、德希達等下一代指出新路。他比前衛更前衛,顛覆主體性,追求極致經驗,不斷尋找超越界限的縫隙:搞神聖人類學(差點演出活人祭祀)、參與超現實主義運動(但跟布賀東決裂)、自創「普遍經濟」理論(超克「匱乏、累積」的經濟思想)、開出尼采新讀法(脫離黑格爾體系)、建構異質文化史、也創作爭議性的情色「極限文本」。

舊 2006-08-18, 09:46 AM #2
回應時引用此文章
strong離線中  
strong
Elite Member

strong的大頭照

加入日期: May 2001
您的住址: Andrew Blake 的攝影棚
文章: 9,201
[觀影心得]

找到一篇部落格的文章:

http://blog.yam.com/pleiade/archives/150414.html

好處是中文的資訊,

不過, 有些劇情可能有點失真, 可能作者看影展一次記憶上的失誤!!

目前詮釋最好的, 是來自 IMDB 的論壇, 從哲學與心理層面探討, 非常專業~

有興趣者可以詳讀:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381392...568872#32568872

I think the end of the movie reflects Pierre's evolution from a dour and unhappy youth, someone who is not enamoured with life, into someone who has discovered not only sex and perversion but also happiness and love. He explores his sexual desire for his mother (who, as the movie shows, was never a "real" mother to him in the first place) because he must explore this... his love for her is that deep - it is sexual and maternal...

His life has been boring, frustrating and pointless, devoid of spirituality and understanding because, as a youth, he hasn't really experienced anything. When he has sex with his mother, life opens up to him... He finds everything he has been looking for and exitential meaning finally enters his psyche. He masterbates because he is alive. He is pleasuring himself. He "feels" something more meaningful and intense than anything else he has felt before. His mother has made the ultimate sacrifice, even if her intentions may not have been to do so, by sleeping with him, fulfilling both of their desires, and showing him he is not wrong to want to have sex with her, not wrong to desire her.

This is Freudian and Oedipal, yes, and the end of the film is an affirmation of such desires which suggests that taboo and societal morals do nothing but inhibit us and, in the end, kill us. The mother is not only dead physically. Before she sleeps with her son she is dead emotionally, spiritually and sexually. She has been suffocated by a society which suggests she is "immoral" and "perverse." This is why she seeks out immoral and perverse sexual relationships as a woman who has become a mother (the father also desires the son but thats a whole other story). Her sacrifice in the end is to give her life to prove to her son that he is neither perverse nor immoral. That he is not wrong to have sexual feelings for her.

So, at the end of the film, when Pierre cries out that he wants to live, he reaffirms all that his mother has shown him. There is nothing psychologically wrong with him. There is nothing spiritually wrong with him. He is yelling to tell her that he understands what she was trying to show him.

It's easy to condemn this family and consider them "perverse," "dysfunctional" and "F'ed up" but when we do so, we are only falling prey to societal and cultural pressure which ultimately render us incapable of making decisions for ourself which may be right for us even if they are not right for others. This film believes, and imho rightly so, that theres is nothing wrong with sexual exploration of any kind as long as no one is forced to do something against their will (no one in this film ever does anything he or she doesn't consent to) and that even when one does something sexual that they regret, it is only a part of being alive and human. We should be able to explore, try new things, and participate in many diverse sexual situations in order to find our own path without shame, disgust or regret. Our only failing would be to continue in a seuxal existence that we know is not right for own psyches.

The French call an orgasm "a little death" (la petite morte - which I have probably misspelled) and sex and death are ultimately tied together. Sexual couplings between men and women can result in life (I kind of wish the film had ended with Hansi pregnant and Pierre a father) and through sex we can explore the ultimate in existence. Our bodies are designed and created for sex, in many ways, so to test our sexuality is to test our existence. To explore sexuality is to explore the meaning of life. Loulou's submission to masochism is a glaring example of a person testing their existence quite intesely. (In the deleted scene on the DVD, he leaves the sleeping Hnasi and Pierre and says, "Have you nothing dirtier for me to do?) His story at poolside of being sexually excited when being cut by a man who wants to "slaughter" him like a "pig" plays into the questions posed by the works of Sade and this film's source author Georges Bataille. Where does pain end and pleasure begin? This is one of the most obvious questions poised by existentialism. Screw "I think therefore I am;" the true ideal is: "I feel pain and pleasure therefore I am."

When Pierre screams, "I want to live" at the end of the film, he is saying even more than just that. He is saying, "I want to explore. I want to feel. I want to love. I want to think for myself. I don't want shame."
舊 2006-08-18, 09:56 AM #3
回應時引用此文章
strong離線中  
strong
Elite Member

strong的大頭照

對本片有興趣者,

可參考購片區 CD-WOW 的討論串:

CD-WOW discount link $2-$8 off!
http://forum.pcdvd.com.tw/showthrea...#post1079149474

目前 R2-DVD 特價: US$ 9.95-

便宜又免運費~
舊 2006-08-18, 10:00 AM #4
回應時引用此文章
strong離線中  
strong
Elite Member

strong的大頭照

至於影片貼圖的部分,

稍晚再補上 ......

電影對****處裡相當露骨,

看過完整版 《巴黎初體驗》Louis Garrel 星路易士•加維 "露鳥" 演出的網友們請注意,

他在這部電影更加豪放不羈, 形銷骨毀 .....

Isabelle Huppert 伊莎貝•雨蓓 的演技沒話講,

演出了影后的身價!!

R3-台版 DVD 除非大量刪減,

應該無法以完整面貌發行!!

此文章於 2006-08-18 10:06 AM 被 strong 編輯.
舊 2006-08-18, 10:04 AM #5
回應時引用此文章
strong離線中  
jasen_dvd
*停權中*

加入日期: Aug 2005
文章: 779
難得
s大開欄
一定要力挺的啦

不過,沒圖沒真象
我要圖
舊 2006-08-18, 10:47 AM #6
回應時引用此文章
jasen_dvd離線中  
accidie
Advance Member

accidie的大頭照

加入日期: Jul 2005
文章: 466
就怕道德觀念較強烈的某版友們, 視這部影片的情節已違反倫理或道德,

會淹沒吞噬掉人類僅有的道德文明; 如再PO圖, 恐視為洪水猛獸般的就被狂按檢舉..

所以, 重點部位有個小小小小小的碼賽克方格, 是很重要滴~~
舊 2006-08-18, 01:19 PM #7
回應時引用此文章
accidie離線中  
strong
Elite Member

strong的大頭照

引用:
作者jasen_dvd