密碼

回應

主題工具
waywaylee
Basic Member

加入日期: Oct 2000
您的住址: 天氣很好的地方
文章: 16
Hello! since I posted my E-mail address,I received about 10 mails,somebody want G400,somebody want F500,somebody even asked me about the ATI All In Wonder RADOEN,now I become the real "Screen Saver",HAHA!

To those of you who want to buy PC parts or monitor oversea,my suggestion is if the product is expensive(or you can't find in Taiwan),and is cheap in the USA,then my effort will be valuable,on the other hand,if the price different is below 5000NT,then I will suggest you not to buy it,because basically the price here is a little bit higher than Taiwan,(Except SONY monitor and some VGA Card),then after Tax(0.825%) and shipment,the difference will be limited,also you have to consider about the Warranty,if thing you bought broken,can you find someone to fix it?

I am a student from Taiwan,the reason I will want to help you just because its a pity that we Taiwanese have to pay twice the price to purchas an Excellent monitor,just because the 新正資訊 controled the SONY代理 in Taiwan,I wonder if in USA they can lower the price why can't 新正資訊 do that? the only thing came to my head is they want the $$$$$,

anyway the plan is I bought the monitor from the local retail store,then I will use UPS or DHL ship them to Taiwan.No internet!,

But the deal is you have to sent money to my bank account first,I will call my mother make sure that the money is in, then I will purchase the product for you.

1.IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR FEEL NOT SAFE,then I am sorry!use your credit card through the internet,and buy it yourself.

2.I AM NOT MAKING MONEY BY THIS!(I already have enough money),so if you are a retailer,don't contact me,I only try to help those student and the end-user!

by the way
To Eric,Haha and TONYLII, I already received your mails, and I 'll check what I can find ASAP, Good-luck!

waywaylee 11/7

舊 2000-11-08, 02:06 AM #1
回應時引用此文章
waywaylee離線中  

回應

POPIN
主題工具

發表文章規則
不可以發起新主題
不可以回應主題
不可以上傳附加檔案
不可以編輯您的文章